Board logo

Jezzy B
cinderella lips - 28-10-2003 at 20:34

ok, i made this when i was reallllly bored at work-gave it to lo, called it jezzy B-(lollipop to the person who guesses why we called him that!)-yeah but we have decided he is evil.

jezzy B is evil...discuss....

Lo - 28-10-2003 at 20:39

You evil harlot!!! How dare you suggest Jezzy B is evil? Look, he's got a flower for you and everything! I don't know, sometimes people can be so cruel...

Lo. x

p.s. er, we didn't name him after Jazzy

itsallcrap - 28-10-2003 at 22:26

KEEP IT AWAY!!!!

AAAARRGH!!

Simon Dyson - 29-10-2003 at 01:37

Quote:
Originally posted by itsallcrap
KEEP IT AWAY!!!!

AAAARRGH!!

We met very briefly at indiesoc night I believe Tom

The Womb - 29-10-2003 at 01:52

On an unrelated note - Kylie's gorgeous! I'm sure I would have noticed if that was her I passed today.

cinderella lips - 29-10-2003 at 07:29

erm, *blushes and hides* thank-u al! hooray for lo's webcam theres actually a couple which turned out ok for once-its a magic webcam!!!-i'm pretty sure i saw you yesterday, but i walk around looking at the floor so chances are all you'd have seen was my hair-yeah..but next time i'l come and say hello now you'd recognise me maybe.

Lo - 29-10-2003 at 08:59

On a related note, he's still evil.

Lo. x

Cleverest_of_monkeys - 29-10-2003 at 10:40

he kinda reminds me of a cake, the type your mum would make for school parties and thingy-me-bobs...... so as he looks like a cake he can't be evil coz cake is generally a good thing for all concerned!

[Edited on 29-10-2003 by Cleverest_of_monkeys]

cinderella lips - 29-10-2003 at 10:48

so thats one for evil-(tom), and one for cake-like goodness-(c_o_m)hmmm...would it help if i told you he broke lo's car?

TC - 29-10-2003 at 12:34

i think jezzy b looks a bit camp......he is a bloke, isn't he???

TC

Cleverest_of_monkeys - 29-10-2003 at 12:52

Quote:
Originally posted by cinderella lips
so thats one for evil-(tom), and one for cake-like goodness-(c_o_m)hmmm...would it help if i told you he broke lo's car?

hmmmmmmm, jezzy b looks like a ball of rubber bands with some pins in it and paperclips..........how on earth did he break lo's car????

does the b stand for "bad"

Spark Tarpauline - 29-10-2003 at 13:18

I presume because he is obviously incapable of driving safely!!

Lo - 29-10-2003 at 14:36

You're all very close, but alas none of you get the lollipop quite yet..sorry! But keep guessing if you can be bothered ;P.

He's a minion of the devil and he sat in my car and sent out evil vibes, causing, erm, my stub axle to weld itself to something. Or something.

He was giving Kylie a flower rather than wearing it in his hair...but it did make him look rather camp .

Lo. x

if_only_ralph_were_real - 29-10-2003 at 14:42

I like him- he looks like the thing that lives under my bed......................

if_only_ralph_were_real - 29-10-2003 at 14:59

Is he Jack Skellington's misfit sibling who was forced to live in the basement, fed only fish heads and human flesh????

Simon Dyson - 29-10-2003 at 16:03

Lo - 29-10-2003 at 18:59

You know, we did make that comparison when he was first created...you should have seen his face before we made it look less scary, it was an amazing likeness .

Lo. x

if_only_ralph_were_real - 29-10-2003 at 20:36

Do I get a lolly for being perceptive?

*checks dictionary for meaning of perceptive*

Lo - 29-10-2003 at 21:46

Quote:
Originally posted by if_only_ralph_were_real
Do I get a lolly for being perceptive?

*checks dictionary for meaning of perceptive*

Alas no, my dear - but good try. You do get a pat on the head, however, hehehe .

Lo. x

if_only_ralph_were_real - 29-10-2003 at 22:23

Much appreciated.......

*Goes back to drawing board*

[Edited on 29-10-2003 by if_only_ralph_were_real]

Cleverest_of_monkeys - 29-10-2003 at 22:40

oh-oh!!! I think i have it!! is jezzy b a reference to Beelzebub ?????

go on - say yes, then i can live up to my name!!

The Womb - 29-10-2003 at 22:55

Mystery solved: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ldsbsl/message/613

Lo - 29-10-2003 at 23:07

Aw man, cleverest_of_monkeys, Alan, I'm afraid you're both wrong.. but hey, two rather good tries . Whee! Etc.

Lo. x

Cleverest_of_monkeys - 29-10-2003 at 23:59

hmmmmm....need some kind of super intellegence hat to boost my brain waves or i'll have to change my name to just_above_average_intellegence_monkey........... imagine meeting someone at the bar and introducing yourself as that????

if_only_ralph_were_real - 30-10-2003 at 09:19

Quote:
Originally posted by The Womb
Mystery solved: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ldsbsl/message/613

Hmmmmmm I just read this- it worries me that I know someone called Steve Cottrel- could he be evil too?

P. S. Is Jezzy B anything to do with Bhangra music type man Jazzy B?

http://www.punjabilok.com/music/jazzy.htm

He looks quite evil.............

Or named after this evil, psychotic hippy bear

http://www.woodlandteddies.co.uk/jezzy.htm

I did find a song about Jezzy- do I get anything for that......?

http://home.earthlink.net/~pafaustine/jezzy.html

[Edited on 30-10-2003 by if_only_ralph_were_real]

if_only_ralph_were_real - 30-10-2003 at 09:47

Anything to do with this:

http://www.urbangoth.me.uk/biologicalmachines/jez.html

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........am I close- I was clutching at straws before..................

Lo - 30-10-2003 at 10:14

Quote:
Anything to do with this:

http://www.urbangoth.me.uk/biologicalmachines/jez.html

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........am I close- I was clutching at straws before..................

I love this! Erm, totally wrong if_only_ralph_were_real - I keep wanting to call you ralph, hehe. Dya know what though, I think I'm gonna buy you a lolly for being so persistant! Or is it persistent? Well, whatever it is you're being . Whaddya think, Kylie?

And cleverest_of_monkeys - don't be hard on yourself, the name stays! I've never met a cleverer monkey yet .

Lo. x

[Edited on 30/10/2003 by Lo]

Cleverest_of_monkeys - 30-10-2003 at 10:29

one last guess!!! is it short for Jezabelle????? coz if she broke your car she would be one......

if_only_ralph_were_real - 30-10-2003 at 11:22

I think I have been possessed by Jezzy B.................

Lo - 30-10-2003 at 13:41

This could go on for a lonnngggg time... Yay!

Lo. x

cinderella lips - 30-10-2003 at 13:43

i do indeeed think a lollipop is in order, if only cos ur trying so hard!-come up and claim ur prize on sat deary!

TC - 30-10-2003 at 13:45

is it named jezzy b after a dizzy rascal lyric? the ghetto underworld background of mr rascal may explain his evilness

TC

Lo - 30-10-2003 at 13:47

Quote:
i do indeeed think a lollipop is in order, if only cos ur trying so hard!-come up and claim ur prize on sat deary!
I also think some sort of prize is in order for cleverest_of_monkeys, he's tried the second hardest! Perhaps if_only_ralph_were_real should get the lolly and cleverest_of_monkeys can have the wrapper?

Hehehe...
Lo. x

TC - 30-10-2003 at 13:49

what sort of lollipop is it? i always used to like drumsticks, or the chupa chups ones that were strawberry flavoured and whistled

TC

cinderella lips - 30-10-2003 at 13:52

the type of lollipopo is tba! but i'd lurve to re-find whistly lollies though, they rocked!

Lo - 30-10-2003 at 13:53

Quote:
Originally posted by TC
is it named jezzy b after a dizzy rascal lyric? the ghetto underworld background of mr rascal may explain his evilness

TC
Nice try TC, but in the words of the great Roy Walker, "It's good, it's not the one"

Lo. x

TC - 30-10-2003 at 13:56

Quote:
the type of lollipopo is tba! but i'd lurve to re-find whistly lollies though, they rocked!

they are still readily available in spain, which is where i recall originally having them as a little 5 year old in ibiza largin' it to bangin choons at the hotel like agadoo and the birdy song. but that is another story.

i'd love to re-find them. but alas, many of our childhood sweets have disappeared, or had their taste distorted by haribo

TC

Lo - 30-10-2003 at 13:58

I'm pretty sure I saw a girl outside the SU with one the other day, but she was just holding it rather than playing it. Wrong, that is.

Lo. x

TC - 30-10-2003 at 14:03

definately!!!! but where did she get it from?????

i seem to remember that once the lolly has been sucked to a certain point, it stops whistling

i also remember that if you constantly whistle it, grown ups get rather annoyed. and your mum/dad threaten never to buy you one again

TC

if_only_ralph_were_real - 30-10-2003 at 14:46

My mum always used to say that she wouldn't buy me kinder eggs anymore when I choked on the small pieces..............but she always did........maybe she didn't like me very much.....

Hmmmmmmm.anyhow- DISASTER- I cannont claim a lollipop on saturday- I am gracing my home city of Cambridge with my presence!!!!!!!!!!

Will it still be available for collection at a later date- can I attack you in the street.

I know the identities of Lo and Cinderella lips- U were in the SU on tueday.....and I saw you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if_only_ralph_were_real - 30-10-2003 at 14:49

Is Jezzy B named after the evil, evil, evil Mr. Jeremy Beadle- famed for pulled evil stunts on innocent minor celebrities???????????

if_only_ralph_were_real - 30-10-2003 at 14:52

He has the same smile................and the evil look........

Lo - 30-10-2003 at 20:05

If_only_ralph_were_real..... you are a fecking geeeeeeeenius!!!!!!!

You got it in, erm, about 12, rather than in one, but by Jimminy you got it!!! I'm so happy! Hahaha .

The story goes... if you look back at the original picture, one of his arms is longer than the other one, and although we pride ourselves on being lovely lovely people, we had an evil moment and remembered the whole 'small hand' thing on Mr. Beadle... it's bad and wrong, and I'm sorry, but there it is. *hangs head in shame*

Lo. x

p.s. You saw us in SU hey? Hmm, I wonder what you look like, we could be wandering round being stalked and we wouldn't know it! Teehee.

if_only_ralph_were_real - 30-10-2003 at 20:08

Mwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got it- this shows the amount of effort I put in- Jezzy B does have a striking resembelence to Mr. 'evil' Beadle...........

Yes- I stalk you- I also saw you Lo in the toilet around 7.10 pm.........

Not in the toilet, toilet but in the area by the sinks.......I'm not that much of a stalker..........

Cleverest_of_monkeys - 30-10-2003 at 20:16

Quote:
Quote:
I also think some sort of prize is in order for cleverest_of_monkeys, he's tried the second hardest! Perhaps if_only_ralph_were_real should get the lolly and cleverest_of_monkeys can have the wrapper?

Hehehe...
Lo. x

yes-yes! or a badge maybe????

on another point who else, after the consumption of the lolly, chews the stick into near nothingness before they throw it away??

ow-ow, also more games on this forum as well as they stimulate my brain so i don't need to read about jesuits or presidential theories!

if_only_ralph_were_real - 30-10-2003 at 20:18

Finding out the origins of Jezzy B's name gave my life meaning.........can we have more elastic band ball people with cryptic names- please oh please oh please????????????

Yeah and I like to chew lollysticks- but only nice plastic ones that make me bite my tongue and not the papery ones which go soggy and expand into a sticky, soggy papery mess..........

if_only_ralph_were_real - 30-10-2003 at 20:29

In celebration I am wearing a crown until further notice

Cleverest_of_monkeys - 30-10-2003 at 20:34

Quote:
In celebration I am wearing a crown until further notice

wicked - if i see anyone wearing a crown i'll do a bow or maybe a festive jig

if_only_ralph_were_real - 30-10-2003 at 20:42

That would be lovely..............

Lo - 30-10-2003 at 20:48

I'm loving the crown

Chewing lolly sticks, however...hmm, i suck on the plastic ones sometimes - I had a lolly with a wooden stick, like a proper stick - the other week, it was my birthday present .

Wow, really, in the loos? Yikes, I'm scared now, eeeeeep! Hehehe .

Erm, well there are no more elastic band ball men, but er, Kylie and I shall conspire to come up with something even better .

Lo. x

if_only_ralph_were_real - 30-10-2003 at 20:50

Ooooooooooh will it involve butchered stuffed animals?????????

Lo - 31-10-2003 at 02:32

Yes!!!! Well, actually, possibly not.

Lo. x

if_only_ralph_were_real - 31-10-2003 at 10:12

awwwwwwwwwww- hey stop looking at my beanie babies like that!!!!!!!!!!

Lo - 31-10-2003 at 10:16

*hangs head in shame*

Lo. x

if_only_ralph_were_real - 31-10-2003 at 10:19

I think the whole Jezzy B thing could start off a whole new craze- like Pokemon cards and pogs- kids in the streets will all have tiny Jezzy Bs and invent joyful games- copyright him now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lo - 31-10-2003 at 10:50

Hear that, Kylie? As creator of the evil that is Jezzy B, it's your right to infect the minds of the innocent youth now... Hehehehe.

Lo. x

Cleverest_of_monkeys - 31-10-2003 at 10:58

there could be a movie, a movie of the movie, books, toys.... how about a build your own jezzy b??? just in time for the xmas market!!

TC - 31-10-2003 at 12:38

i think you are too late.

i reckon the best thing to do is to create the jezzy b cartoon, release it in time for the school easter holidays, build up a strong following, and by summer it will be massive. from there, release all the merchandise listed above and more, and by christmas all involved will be millionnaires!!

by the way, for this thinking, can i be stretegic director?

TC

Lo - 31-10-2003 at 14:54

If you like, yes . But I think Kylie should get most of the profits, seeing as she created the evil little guy... And I should be like Vice President of Jezzy B Corp., cos I carried him round in my car and risked life and limb and.... oh dear, I've lost the thread :S.

But a good idea, TC!

Lo. x

cinderella lips - 31-10-2003 at 15:02

hereby copyrights jezzy b!
you all talked about him so you all now owe me royalties......a millin pounds...mahahaha....
Jezzy b was so evil because i was bored at work in the summer(and in charge of the stationary ) so we figure all my boredom and pissed off working-ness was infused into mr B as he was being created...at first we considered sacrificing him, Possibly tying him to a rocket come fireworks night, but i've grown quite attached to the evil lil bugger now.
oooh, so you did see us in the bar?cool-how did you know it was us...?

Lo - 31-10-2003 at 15:15

I'm thinking it was our funky avatars that gave us away .

Lo. x

slow riot - 31-10-2003 at 15:23

Maybe this is inappropriate, but someone had to say it sooner or later...

...actually, wouldn't want to ruin your fun, who cares about reality?

Well anyway, here's big red cock.

cinderella lips - 31-10-2003 at 15:24

*hits self with sponge* yup yup-now i think of it it might well be that!

TC - 2-11-2003 at 18:58

why does it say this thread has no replys?

TC

cinderella lips - 2-11-2003 at 19:15

i think its because it disappeared for a bit and got rescued from where ever it is deleted threads go, there hasn't been anything since the resurrection-

Simon Dyson - 2-11-2003 at 19:45

That is indeed corerct.

if_only_ralph_were_real - 2-11-2003 at 20:00

I know who you are because you have pictures as avatars whereas I have a blobby little cartoon lady- and look very much unlike her- except maybe if I walked around all day everyday in those clothes people might be able to spot me............

However my digital camera is now on my person so my identity maybe revealed........

cinderella lips - 2-11-2003 at 20:04

ah ha...well that would make the lollipop awarding easier, otherwise how would we know if it was an imposter trying to steal ur lollipop?

if_only_ralph_were_real - 2-11-2003 at 20:13

Exactly- anyone could dress up as my mini me to claim my reward of genius..........so how is Jezzy B?

cinderella lips - 2-11-2003 at 20:18

as far as i (creator of jezzy b) am aware he is evil as usual, but he lives with ilona so i saw him last yesterday-he seemed fine-enquired as to how you were actually, (he knows all!)still has his flower on, its kinda undermining his evil-ness, makes him look a bit camp!

if_only_ralph_were_real - 2-11-2003 at 20:24

Awwwww tell Jezzy I feel like crap- third time round of freshers flu- could it be revenge for guessing the origins of his name- like a twisted Rumplestiltskin?

cinderella lips - 2-11-2003 at 20:31

aw, nah, i don't think jezzy is responsible for ur flu (although i managed not to catch it this year, had a really bad dose of it my first year, maybe jezzy made me immune?-afterall i did create him) does that make me his mum?and just between you and me,hes not looking so evil these days, maybe he's like smurfette and the overwhelming goodness of the indiesoc forum has turned him!
ps-hope you feel better!

if_only_ralph_were_real - 2-11-2003 at 20:33

Smurfette was only so damn happy all the time because she was the only female in the village................

Lo - 2-11-2003 at 22:14

Quote:
Originally posted by slow riot
Maybe this is inappropriate, but someone had to say it sooner or later...

...actually, wouldn't want to ruin your fun, who cares about reality?

Well anyway, here's big red cock.

I don't understand this at *all* :S.

Lo. x

dunnerz - 2-11-2003 at 23:44

i think some jezzy b posters at the next indiesoc night would go down a treat!

itsallcrap - 3-11-2003 at 00:12

Quote:
Originally posted by Simon Dyson
Quote:
KEEP IT AWAY!!!!

AAAARRGH!!

We met very briefly at indiesoc night I believe Tom

A mere five days later and it has occured to me that I actually posted something recently.

Yes we did as I remember, via Jon Reeve (or Brightwell, perhaps). Nice to be able to match a face to an, erm, avatar.

Are you likely to be at the RockSoc thing Monday? If so, I'd like apologise in advance for drunkenly stumbling into you and then talking b0ll0cks for a few minutes.

But definitely not peanuts.

[Edited on 3-11-2003 by itsallcrap]

Lo - 3-11-2003 at 08:29

Quote:
Originally posted by dunnerz
i think some jezzy b posters at the next indiesoc night would go down a treat!
I like your style, young man!

Lo. x

if_only_ralph_were_real - 3-11-2003 at 11:59

I'm thinking of making a Jezzy B t-shirt

Simon Dyson - 3-11-2003 at 12:00

Quote:
Yes we did as I remember, via Jon Reeve (or Brightwell, perhaps). Nice to be able to match a face to an, erm, avatar.

That's right. I lived with him for the previous two years
Quote:

Are you likely to be at the RockSoc thing Monday? If so, I'd like apologise in advance for drunkenly stumbling into you and then talking b0ll0cks for a few minutes.

I reckon I should be there. Hopefully some friends are going anyway.

if_only_ralph_were_real - 3-11-2003 at 12:18

Who'll start me at £30??????

TC - 3-11-2003 at 12:23

what size is it?

TC

if_only_ralph_were_real - 3-11-2003 at 14:05

One size fits all- erm it's magic- it fits anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TC - 3-11-2003 at 14:08

i've got loads of t-shirts, i might just have to wait until january when it will be in the sale

TC

if_only_ralph_were_real - 3-11-2003 at 14:13

Or you could just nick the picture and print it on that special T shirt transfer paper stuff and carefully iron it on (adult supervision may be required- irons are very hot)

Voila- bargain T shirt complete with exclusive Jezzy B design......

TC - 3-11-2003 at 14:20

how about a female version, featuring the jezzxy b with a flower?

TC

Matt Paradise - 3-11-2003 at 14:26

I can't believe no one's mentioned the phrase 'Jeremy Beadle's wanking claw' yet.

if_only_ralph_were_real - 3-11-2003 at 14:27

There could be a whole range of products!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mwahahaha- dunno what Jezzy's mummy would have to say about the use of her son for financial gain tho- I think she would want a cut of the profits.

if_only_ralph_were_real - 3-11-2003 at 14:28

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt Paradise
I can't believe no one's mentioned the phrase 'Jeremy Beadle's wanking claw' yet.

It could be printed on the back of the T shirts!!!!!!!!!

cinderella lips - 3-11-2003 at 14:29

am i jezzy b's mummy? how very disturbing! but hmmm, i love that you would even want a t-shirt with jezzy b on, so it would cost u nada!

Wanking claw...hee hee hee...

TC - 3-11-2003 at 14:30

then you could sell them in colchester market!!!

roooouuuund up, rooouuund up, get'cha jezzy b t's 'ere, ten paaaannnd each, three for tweny quid

TC

if_only_ralph_were_real - 3-11-2003 at 14:32

Yay! Jezzy T shirts all round- the sad thing is I will actually make one and wear it...............

cinderella lips - 3-11-2003 at 14:33

u think thats sad?nah, -i was bored enough to make him!

if_only_ralph_were_real - 3-11-2003 at 14:36

No don't say that- I was pretending that he was found in the cabbage patch or something!!!!!!

TC - 3-11-2003 at 14:37

yes, but this has been one of the most replied to posts; that means a lot of bored people!!

TC

cinderella lips - 3-11-2003 at 14:38

sorry! he was made in slough, where i was working over the summer-the same trading estate as the office is filmed in actually-so we can pretend he is the spawn of ricky gervais if u want!

if_only_ralph_were_real - 3-11-2003 at 14:42

Sweet little jezzy? - actually I see the similarity between Ricky Gervais and Jeremy Beadle- plus they have the wanking claw thing in common (i'm not implying Ricky has one- just the reference to it in the Office)

if_only_ralph_were_real - 3-11-2003 at 14:44

Can you make a 2004 calendar of Jezzy in various catalogue style poses, such as Jezzy at the beach and Jezzy in Xmas spirit?

TC - 3-11-2003 at 14:45

i still think jezzy looks a bit camp, even without the flower

TC

Lo - 3-11-2003 at 15:45

It's the jaunty position of the arms (claws?) that does it.

That's it, I'm gonna find someone with iron-on transfer stuff, these t-shirts have to be made, Kylie! Wow, think of the possibilities...

Lo. x

dunnerz - 3-11-2003 at 16:10

ok, so whos up for the jezzy B soc!

if_only_ralph_were_real - 3-11-2003 at 17:22

Quote:
Originally posted by dunnerz
ok, so whos up for the jezzy B soc!

I so am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S A Jezzy B poster now graces my bedroom wall.

[Edited on 3-11-2003 by if_only_ralph_were_real]

cinderella lips - 3-11-2003 at 17:28

that is uber cool...*works on jezzy poses*

if_only_ralph_were_real - 3-11-2003 at 18:13

I can see the Jezzy merchendise now.......*cue dream sequence*

cinderella lips - 4-11-2003 at 14:48

oh ralph..u did miss the jezzy b dance...it was beyond words..*sighs*

Lo - 4-11-2003 at 14:50

It was indeed wonderful. *reminisces*

Actually now I think of it, it was just a load of drunk people waving one arm about... but it's the misty recollection that makes it so cool .

Lo. x

if_only_ralph_were_real - 4-11-2003 at 16:43

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

if_only_ralph_were_real - 4-11-2003 at 16:45

Quote:
oh ralph..u did miss the jezzy b dance...it was beyond words..*sighs*

Oh yeah P.S. Was it thou that I saw near a random tower on my way to the bus stop earlier (around 2ish)- I had hair in my face and was in bad mood status at the time...........if it was sorry I didn't speak!

cinderella lips - 4-11-2003 at 16:50

it may well have been-i look like me but ill today....i'm sorry i didn't see-but then i didn't know what u looked like properly-i do now though, so next time i'l come and say hi
ah yes, at rock night last night the jezzy b dance...ah....

if_only_ralph_were_real - 4-11-2003 at 16:52

I missed it

Tis a shame- but I'll wait until he releases his christmas workout/yoga/pilates/bikini workout video to see it!

Lo - 5-11-2003 at 09:18

Quote:
Tis a shame- but I'll wait until he releases his christmas workout/yoga/pilates/bikini workout video to see it!
Aaaahhhahahahhaaa

Lo. x

if_only_ralph_were_real - 9-11-2003 at 22:43

Then there will be Jezzy's adult home video- and he will have to sue for miiiiiiiiiillions of dollars!!!!!!!

Hurrah- I am back on the forum- too much to catch up on!

Lo - 10-11-2003 at 00:21

Quote:
Then there will be Jezzy's adult home video- and he will have to sue for miiiiiiiiiillions of dollars!!!!!!!

Hurrah- I am back on the forum- too much to catch up on!
It's hard work, isn't it? We should get payed for this, I tells ya...

Welcome back , btw .

Lo. x

if_only_ralph_were_real - 10-11-2003 at 14:09

I just had to know what vague events and wonderings were posted on things that occured to me today!!!!

P.S Are you venturing out on this Rabbit v Red trophy/ beer/ find a traffic cone thing?

TC - 10-11-2003 at 14:19

Quote:
I just had to know what vague events and wonderings were posted on things that occured to me today!!!!

P.S Are you venturing out on this Rabbit v Red trophy/ beer/ find a traffic cone thing?

what rabbit v red thing is this? i havnt heard anything

TC

TC - 10-11-2003 at 14:19

Quote:

what rabbit v red thing is this? i havnt heard anything

TC

if_only_ralph_were_real - 10-11-2003 at 14:21

Are you Rabbit or Red?

Hmmmmmm.......

TC - 10-11-2003 at 14:26

red

TC

if_only_ralph_were_real - 10-11-2003 at 14:29

Ah good good then I will reveal all:

Ok people, we've been set a challenge by the folks at the Rabbit.

On Monday in Week 8 (17th November) we will be challenged to the beer trophy competition. Rules are as follows:

Meet at 7pm in the SU, we'll enjoy a few quiet drinks, perhaps chat to the rabbit people, untill 9pm, then the challenge starts, we will have 90 minutes to go off, either round campus, to wivenhoe, or towards colchester, and try to find the best trophy possible. This could be a traffic cone, a tree, the vice-chancellors wife, or anything else you can think of. The point is, it has to be fun, and it has to be legal (!)

There was an email.

TC - 10-11-2003 at 14:35

hmm, never recieved one, perhaps they don't like me!!!

oh well, i have 2 essays due in on the tuesday, so probs couldnt go anyway. which is a shame.

the prize thing we've ever got hold of was a toilet, but alas we got it about 100 metres down the road before it was dropped and it smashed. was gonna leave it outside a flatmates room

TC

Cleverest_of_monkeys - 10-11-2003 at 15:21

has anyone realised that our student newspaper is named after a vibrator????????

if_only_ralph_were_real - 10-11-2003 at 18:08

Quote:
Originally posted by Cleverest_of_monkeys
has anyone realised that our student newspaper is named after a vibrator????????

Maybe as a trophy one of the teams should get a 'rabbit'! Anybody own one?????

RadioEd - 10-11-2003 at 18:33

Quote:

is this indie soc or red?

Lil_Gem - 10-11-2003 at 18:34

Quote:
Originally posted by RadioEd
Quote:

is this indie soc or red?

red i think

RadioEd - 10-11-2003 at 18:45

harsh, i was well up for that

if_only_ralph_were_real - 10-11-2003 at 18:59

Maybe there should be an Indie Soc vs a soc of a similar size for some sort of shenanigans?

Simon Dyson - 10-11-2003 at 19:37

We could do some kind of IndieSoc thing where people split up into teams for some challenge.

RadioEd - 10-11-2003 at 19:40

yeh good call. but whatever could we do...?

that trophies thing sounded cool

Cleverest_of_monkeys - 10-11-2003 at 19:43

boys v girls!!! - just like school!

if_only_ralph_were_real - 10-11-2003 at 19:43

It needs to be more original- although I am loving the trophies thing- hence I am taking part in the Red team.......

Any other ideas?

Lo - 10-11-2003 at 23:20

Seeing as this is the Jezzy B thread, I think I should hide him somewhere in Wivenhoe and you guys go find him... Surely it'd be the best trophy in the world?

Oh, and if anyone finds my Henry, could they direct it my way? Lol .

Lo. x

jazzy - 10-11-2003 at 23:25

top trumps - boys vs girls and see who comes out on top. is there a more indie game than top trumps?

Lo - 10-11-2003 at 23:30

everyone seems to be going on about Mousetrap lately...

Lo. x

jazzy - 10-11-2003 at 23:31

kerplunk!

Simon Dyson - 10-11-2003 at 23:31

Quote:
Originally posted by Lo
everyone seems to be going on about Mousetrap lately...

Now there's a name I haven't heard in a long while...

BTW Lo, you're new avatar is kinda scarey.

Cleverest_of_monkeys - 10-11-2003 at 23:34

pictionary or risk are always popular after a few beers..... how about drunken monopley???????

sorry...thats well poor spelling but my head tired.......

RadioEd - 10-11-2003 at 23:38

boggle

slow riot - 10-11-2003 at 23:51

go

well, not really

Eleanor Conroy - 11-11-2003 at 00:18

i have powerpuff monopoly! don't think it's really a tournament game though. how about jenga?!

RadioEd - 11-11-2003 at 00:42

twister

Simon Dyson - 11-11-2003 at 00:50

Risk is much better for drunken playing than monopoly - you can have much better arguments.

Cleverest_of_monkeys - 11-11-2003 at 09:38

i just wanna take over the world really........

TC - 11-11-2003 at 11:02

how about we all meet up in the bar, get numbered off so that its totally random, then complete the challenge, whatever it is

TC

Lo - 11-11-2003 at 11:09

Sounds fun to me - but can it not be Downfall? My brother used to kick my ass at that game, it always made me cry .

Simon, what's scary about it? I thought I looked rather good .

Lo. x

if_only_ralph_were_real - 11-11-2003 at 12:24

I think it should be a giant game of operation.......

Cleverest_of_monkeys - 11-11-2003 at 12:31

we could invent lightsabers and then have a huge jedi battle!!!!

if_only_ralph_were_real - 11-11-2003 at 12:42

Or an Indiesoc pillow fight

TC - 11-11-2003 at 13:23

lets set a date for it after essay deadlines?

TC

Simon Dyson - 11-11-2003 at 13:27

Quote:
Originally posted by Lo
Simon, what's scary about it? I thought I looked rather good .

Sorry, it was just all the yellow. Didn't mean anything about how you looked.

if_only_ralph_were_real - 11-11-2003 at 14:07

Some of my essays aren't due until jan 15th though!!!!!

TC - 11-11-2003 at 15:48

Quote:
Some of my essays aren't due until jan 15th though!!!!!

i meant this term!!!

if_only_ralph_were_real - 11-11-2003 at 16:21

Okay- anybody want to suggest a date- what is the event/challange that is taking place?

Lo - 11-11-2003 at 18:27

That's ok. I was all prepared to get upset.

Why is this thread not about Jezzy B any more? Grr..

Lo. x

if_only_ralph_were_real - 11-11-2003 at 18:31

I think the Jezzy hype has died down now he is working on his media career

Lo - 11-11-2003 at 18:34

But he's not, he's lying in front of me on his back, on my desk. No work going on there. Although maybe that's the reason the thread's died down...

Lo. x

if_only_ralph_were_real - 11-11-2003 at 18:37

Jezzy has become a bum- is he rolling sround wearing a string vest with a can of special brew, moaning about the good old days when his name was on everybodys lips?

if_only_ralph_were_real - 11-11-2003 at 21:14

It's the filthy underbelly of showbiz I'm afraid.

TC - 12-11-2003 at 12:44

i reckon jezzy b will be the star guest at the big cheese before long,k following on from jason donavon and east 17

TC

Lo - 12-11-2003 at 20:12

No way, he's above that - far too classy . He's gonna be living off the royalties from all his merchandising. In a big house with lots of models and such.

Lo. x

if_only_ralph_were_real - 12-11-2003 at 20:14

Jezzy will be a 70 year old....ball, all his elastic will have gone and he'll have a 23 year old glamour model on his arm- I have faith Jezzy!