» Forum
» Today's Posts
» Stats

Threads: 7432
Members: 975

Hot Topic:
»
Newest Post:
» Cable TV meets the internet (Carl, 10-12-2016 - 13:35)
Member of The Day:
» (No posts)
Newest Member:
» onzappe (4-7-2008)

» Who's Online []
Guests: No Guests
Members: no Members

Key []
Super Administrator
Administrators
Super Moderators
Moderators
All Registered Members

[ Members Visited Today ]

IndieSoc
Advanced Search

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2    3    4  >>
Author: Subject: Fantasy World Cup (NEW IMPROVED)
RadioEd

Mood: LIVIN'
posted on 19-5-2006 at 15:55 Reply With Quote
Fantasy World Cup (NEW IMPROVED)

having decided the premierleague world cup competition is toss, an old comrade found this one:

http://fantasyfootball.metro.co.uk

the setup, points scoring etc is completely identical to the one we're used to, the only difference being that every player playing this summer is included (regardless of which domestic league they play in). the league code is shown below. apologies to all who have signed up so far, but this one is way better.

46355-8424

http://www.alphalets.com/

Currently listening to:
View RadioEd's Profile E-Mail RadioEd Visit RadioEd's Homepage View All Posts By RadioEd U2U RadioEd RadioEd's Gallery MSN Profile
dunnerz

Mood: 9-to-5
posted on 19-5-2006 at 16:11 Reply With Quote
cool- will sign up over the weekend

Friend of a friend of a friend asked me to put this link here:
http://www.backtrackin.net

Currently listening to:
View dunnerz's Profile E-Mail dunnerz Visit dunnerz's Homepage View All Posts By dunnerz U2U dunnerz dunnerz's Gallery dunnerz 's ICQ status MSN Profile
dunnerz

posted on 19-5-2006 at 16:25 Reply With Quote
entered now

going to fine tune my team later (as transferes are free)

saying that hopefully any team with henry and ronaldinho will score a couple of points!!

Currently listening to:
View dunnerz's Profile E-Mail dunnerz Visit dunnerz's Homepage View All Posts By dunnerz U2U dunnerz dunnerz's Gallery dunnerz 's ICQ status MSN Profile
xjohnx
Super Moderator

Mood:
posted on 20-5-2006 at 09:38 Reply With Quote
aha i'm already entered in another forums league for this and since it requires minimal effort, will join also, not to give the impression that i'm becoming some sort of internet geek who spend all there time stuck in front of a computer or anything

Currently listening to:
View 's Profile View All Posts By U2U
jazzy

Mood: discombobulated
posted on 22-5-2006 at 09:26 Reply With Quote
will sign up later

"In descending order of vehemence, my objections to the Tory species stem from a) everything they do, b) everything they say, c) everything they stand for, d) how they look, e) their stupid names and f) the noises I imagine they make in bed."

Currently listening to:
View jazzy's Profile Visit jazzy's Homepage View All Posts By jazzy U2U jazzy jazzy's Gallery MSN Profile
RadioEd

posted on 23-5-2006 at 14:35 Reply With Quote
bump

Currently listening to:
View RadioEd's Profile E-Mail RadioEd Visit RadioEd's Homepage View All Posts By RadioEd U2U RadioEd RadioEd's Gallery MSN Profile
jazzy

posted on 23-5-2006 at 14:42 Reply With Quote
all signed up. the other one was easy to pick - this one was pretty tricky...

"In descending order of vehemence, my objections to the Tory species stem from a) everything they do, b) everything they say, c) everything they stand for, d) how they look, e) their stupid names and f) the noises I imagine they make in bed."

Currently listening to:
View jazzy's Profile Visit jazzy's Homepage View All Posts By jazzy U2U jazzy jazzy's Gallery MSN Profile
Colin DIS
I should get a life

Mood: Bennet-astic
posted on 23-5-2006 at 15:11 Reply With Quote
In... loving how virtually everyone not playing for a South American team or England is down in the 6 million mark, especialyl the Dutch & Germans.

Do you know my spanish cousin? He's Signor Willy!

There's always someone as horny as you are ugly. - Maddox

generated by sloganizer.net

Currently listening to:
View Colin DIS's Profile E-Mail Colin DIS Visit Colin DIS's Homepage View All Posts By Colin DIS U2U Colin DIS Colin DIS's Gallery MSN Profile
i am sam
I should get a life

Mood: sam i am
posted on 23-5-2006 at 15:49 Reply With Quote
i'm on board.

Currently listening to:
View i am sam's Profile View All Posts By i am sam U2U i am sam i am sam's Gallery
Eleanor Conroy

Mood: :)
posted on 25-5-2006 at 13:52 Reply With Quote
crap, i don't wanna do another one - some of us have daytime telly to watch!

Stephen Colbert on the impact of the Democrats' victory:

"Tomorrow you're all going to wake up in a brave new world: a world where the constitution gets trampled by an army of terrorist clones, created in a stem-cell research lab run by homosexual doctors who sterilize their instruments over burning American flags."

Currently listening to:
View Eleanor Conroy's Profile View All Posts By Eleanor Conroy U2U Eleanor Conroy Eleanor Conroy's Gallery
Mercury Rising
I should get a life

Mood:
posted on 25-5-2006 at 13:57 Reply With Quote
I'm in, and eager to add the World Cup to my European Championship crown

I feel that life is divided into the horrible and the miserable. That's the two categories. The horrible are like, I don't know, terminal cases, you know, and blind people, crippled. I don't know how they get through life. It's amazing to me. And the miserable is everyone else. So you should be thankful that you're miserable, because that's very lucky, to be miserable.

Currently listening to:
View Mercury Rising's Profile View All Posts By Mercury Rising U2U Mercury Rising
dunnerz

posted on 26-5-2006 at 08:16 Reply With Quote
i didn't see it, but I hear green's injury looked painful!

poor bloke

Currently listening to:
jazzy

posted on 26-5-2006 at 09:20 Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor Conroy

running scared?

Currently listening to:
Spark Tarpauline
Posting Freak

Mood: No Mood.
posted on 26-5-2006 at 10:25 Reply With Quote
I've done one, but crickey it was tricky to pick a team with that budget, I don't think I'd ever be properly happy with it!! We'll just have to wait and see!!
Currently listening to:
View Spark Tarpauline's Profile E-Mail Spark Tarpauline View All Posts By Spark Tarpauline U2U Spark Tarpauline Spark Tarpauline's Gallery
Eleanor Conroy

posted on 26-5-2006 at 11:39 Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by jazzy

Quote:

running scared?

you're joking - i can tell you now that i'll be terrible at this so i have no expectations! i'm just waiting for the premiership one to come back round so i can get my revenge then

"Tomorrow you're all going to wake up in a brave new world: a world where the constitution gets trampled by an army of terrorist clones, created in a stem-cell research lab run by homosexual doctors who sterilize their instruments over burning American flags."

Currently listening to:
View Eleanor Conroy's Profile View All Posts By Eleanor Conroy U2U Eleanor Conroy Eleanor Conroy's Gallery
jazzy

posted on 26-5-2006 at 12:20 Reply With Quote
Quote:

Quote:
Originally posted by jazzy

Quote:

running scared?

you're joking - i can tell you now that i'll be terrible at this so i have no expectations! i'm just waiting for the premiership one to come back round so i can get my revenge then

all i did was claim back what was rightfully mine

Currently listening to:
RadioEd

posted on 31-5-2006 at 14:15 Reply With Quote
*bump*

10 signed up so far, there's still time to get involved!

Currently listening to:
jazzy

posted on 1-6-2006 at 12:31 Reply With Quote
i've invited a mate from down here to join the league. hope that's cool!

Currently listening to:
dunnerz

posted on 1-6-2006 at 16:15 Reply With Quote
My girlfriends work is doing the sun one, and she has asked me to help her pick her team.

Easy I thought.

Really, it isnt

http://www.dreamteamfc.com/fg-dtfc06wc/login.do

My problem is trying to pick enough players who are going to go through to the next round, whilst also picking a couple of stars (e.g a henry or gerrard, whos going to get a good rating or score lots) - so far, everyteam ive picked has been short of money for the last player
(i usually find for the sun one its best to play 433, with a couple of good defenders and midfielders, but then kind of waste the other players, but those "waste" players would be a fringe player (hargreeves esk) who can grab a couple of points here and there)

still, tougher than i thought!

Currently listening to:
dunnerz

posted on 2-6-2006 at 11:28 Reply With Quote
just beaffed up my team a bit

getting excited now!

Currently listening to:
Vive Le Rock

Mood: No Mood.
posted on 2-6-2006 at 13:52 Reply With Quote
I just joined, gonna bring some Canvey Island bad attitude to proceedings!

If anyone wants to join my imaginatively titled league - Dicky's League - here's the code 134070-20794

"You know we armed Iraq. I wondered about that too, you know. During the Persian Gulf war, those intelligence reports would come out: 'Iraq: incredible weapons ?? incredible weapons.' How do you know that? 'Uh, well ... we looked at the receipts.'"

Currently listening to:
View Vive Le Rock's Profile E-Mail Vive Le Rock Visit Vive Le Rock's Homepage View All Posts By Vive Le Rock U2U Vive Le Rock
Mercury Rising
I should get a life

Mood:
posted on 8-6-2006 at 07:25 Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by Vive Le Rock

I just joined, gonna bring some Canvey Island bad attitude to proceedings!

If anyone wants to join my imaginatively titled league - Dicky's League - here's the code 134070-20794

I'm in.

I feel that life is divided into the horrible and the miserable. That's the two categories. The horrible are like, I don't know, terminal cases, you know, and blind people, crippled. I don't know how they get through life. It's amazing to me. And the miserable is everyone else. So you should be thankful that you're miserable, because that's very lucky, to be miserable.

Currently listening to:
View Mercury Rising's Profile View All Posts By Mercury Rising U2U Mercury Rising
Eleanor Conroy

posted on 8-6-2006 at 11:54 Reply With Quote
bloody hell, another one of my players is injured!

By the way, are we completely scrapping the premier league one, or shall I make my transfers in that, too?

Currently listening to:
jazzy

posted on 8-6-2006 at 12:00 Reply With Quote
might as well do both but the metro one is definitely the priority. think of it like the premier league and the fa cup...

Currently listening to:
Eleanor Conroy

posted on 8-6-2006 at 12:29 Reply With Quote
just looked at my prem league one for the 1st time since i picked it and now ballack and del horno are gone it's looking pretty awful. Bit more confident about my metro one, but then i imagine everyone else is too!

Currently listening to:
<<  1    2    3    4  >>

Not logged in
Last active: Never

Website developed by Simon Dyson 2003
Forum powered by XMB 1.8 Partagium Final Beta (Build: 14120211PM)
Developed By Aventure Media & The XMB Group 2002
Processed in 0.2638371 seconds, 60 queries
Bad Behavior has blocked 678 access attempts in the last 7 days.