» Forum
» Today's Posts
» Stats

Threads: 7432
Members: 975

Hot Topic:
»
Newest Post:
» Cable TV meets the internet (Carl, 10-12-2016 - 13:35)
Member of The Day:
» (No posts)
Newest Member:
» onzappe (4-7-2008)

» Who's Online []
Guests: No Guests
Members: no Members

Key []
Super Administrator
Administrators
Super Moderators
Moderators
All Registered Members

[ Members Visited Today ]

IndieSoc
Advanced Search

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2    3  >>
Author: Subject: indie soc social
jazzy

Mood: discombobulated
posted on 26-11-2002 at 23:25 Reply With Quote
indie soc social

Currently listening to:
View jazzy's Profile Visit jazzy's Homepage View All Posts By jazzy U2U jazzy jazzy's Gallery MSN Profile
jazzy

posted on 26-11-2002 at 23:30 Reply With Quote
indie soc social

the fantastic mahony are playing at molly malones in town on saturday night. they are rather fab and tombabylon from this very board plays guitar with them. support live music and an indie soc friend on saturday! and its a LATE BAR!!!! so ample chance to get smashed and be playful!
who's coming? excuses NOT tolerated!\and anyone who goes to the big cheeze will be shot at dawn on sunday.
so, in conclusion - mahony, saturday night, molly malones, drink, good music, good company - what more could you ask for?

"In descending order of vehemence, my objections to the Tory species stem from a) everything they do, b) everything they say, c) everything they stand for, d) how they look, e) their stupid names and f) the noises I imagine they make in bed."

Currently listening to:
View jazzy's Profile Visit jazzy's Homepage View All Posts By jazzy U2U jazzy jazzy's Gallery MSN Profile
dunnerz

Mood: 9-to-5
posted on 26-11-2002 at 23:33 Reply With Quote
i was planning to go to the big cheese.........but your starting to convince me otherwise!!!
Currently listening to:
View dunnerz's Profile E-Mail dunnerz Visit dunnerz's Homepage View All Posts By dunnerz U2U dunnerz dunnerz's Gallery dunnerz 's ICQ status MSN Profile
Simon Dyson
Webmaster
Administrator

Mood: No Mood.
posted on 27-11-2002 at 15:51 Reply With Quote
I dunno...lots of work to do... I'll have to see. Gonna be a really busy weekend next week. Manics & Kinesis, Noise Conpiracy & Caesers Palace.

Currently listening to:
View Simon Dyson's Profile E-Mail Simon Dyson Visit Simon Dyson's Homepage View All Posts By Simon Dyson U2U Simon Dyson Simon Dyson's Gallery Simon+Dyson 's ICQ status
jazzy

posted on 27-11-2002 at 16:53 Reply With Quote
indie soc social

no, people don't seem to understand. i wasn't ASKING people to go - i was TELLING you to! come along! even if people do have essays, are you really going to be doing them on saturday? if you are then my response is simple but to the point - LOSERS!!!!!!!

"In descending order of vehemence, my objections to the Tory species stem from a) everything they do, b) everything they say, c) everything they stand for, d) how they look, e) their stupid names and f) the noises I imagine they make in bed."

Currently listening to:
Matt Paradise

Mood: Pimpin
posted on 27-11-2002 at 16:57 Reply With Quote
ah, would that be why you ended up doing about 8 essays in the very last two weeks before the school deadline, last year?
I can't talk, i was in the same situation!

I often go to sleep with pyjama bottoms, socks and a t-shirt on. When I awake I am naked. This is a popular phenomenon, known in scientific circles as theft. My family members steal my clothes in the night and sell them down the market. I often walk to work and see kids wearing the clothes that only the night before I was sleeping in. It is a disturbing development.

Currently listening to:
View Matt Paradise's Profile View All Posts By Matt Paradise U2U Matt Paradise
jazzy

posted on 27-11-2002 at 20:31 Reply With Quote
well there is that...

8 essays? summat like that unfortunately. but i'll graduate with happy memories. people who stay in on saturday nights to do work won't though.
COME TO MAHONY COME TO MAHONY COME TO MAHONY COME TO MAHONY.
I believe I have made myself clear!

Currently listening to:
Matt Paradise

Mood: Pimpin
posted on 27-11-2002 at 20:53 Reply With Quote
Good company?

Hang on, I haven't confirmed whther I'm going yet!

I often go to sleep with pyjama bottoms, socks and a t-shirt on. When I awake I am naked. This is a popular phenomenon, known in scientific circles as theft. My family members steal my clothes in the night and sell them down the market. I often walk to work and see kids wearing the clothes that only the night before I was sleeping in. It is a disturbing development.

Currently listening to:
View Matt Paradise's Profile View All Posts By Matt Paradise U2U Matt Paradise
dunnerz

posted on 27-11-2002 at 21:11 Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by jazzy
8 essays? summat like that unfortunately. but i'll graduate with happy memories. people who stay in on saturday nights to do work won't though.
COME TO MAHONY COME TO MAHONY COME TO MAHONY COME TO MAHONY.
I believe I have made myself clear!

who missed a gomez gig last year, because he had a last minute essay to do...who used to go home from gas at 8.00 on a saturday, to finish an essay (granted gas was shite, but there was always the SU?!!!))

Currently listening to:
View dunnerz's Profile E-Mail dunnerz Visit dunnerz's Homepage View All Posts By dunnerz U2U dunnerz dunnerz's Gallery dunnerz 's ICQ status MSN Profile
mojo
I should get a life

posted on 27-11-2002 at 22:23 Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by jazzy
no, people don't seem to understand. i wasn't ASKING people to go - i was TELLING you to!

what happened to freedom of choice in this fair place known as university hehe

*mojo*

I want to see something beautiful everyday

Currently listening to:
View mojo's Profile E-Mail mojo View All Posts By mojo U2U mojo mojo's Gallery
dunnerz

posted on 27-11-2002 at 22:57 Reply With Quote
it still exists

gareth is free to choose what we do!

[Edited on 27-11-2002 by dunnerz]

Currently listening to:
mojo
I should get a life

posted on 27-11-2002 at 23:47 Reply With Quote
well really......how rude......... how literally rude

*mojo*

Currently listening to:
Simon Dyson
Webmaster
Administrator

posted on 28-11-2002 at 00:05 Reply With Quote
And you missed the King Adora gig last year because you had an essay to do. But then I'm told you played on the playstation all night anyway. Just how much money did you waste on gigs that you didn't go to last year?

Currently listening to:
View Simon Dyson's Profile E-Mail Simon Dyson Visit Simon Dyson's Homepage View All Posts By Simon Dyson U2U Simon Dyson Simon Dyson's Gallery Simon+Dyson 's ICQ status
i am sam
I should get a life

Mood: sam i am
posted on 28-11-2002 at 00:48 Reply With Quote
i think playing playstation was probably a better choice than king adora anyway. but everyone does seem to have a point gareth... not that i care i have no more essays to write EVER. just crap post-student responsibilities.

and you all missed bitterscene. (gareth's reason being he had to drum up support for the student demo in london) it was great. there's another on the 11th with the sweeney... has anyone heard of them?

Currently listening to:
View i am sam's Profile View All Posts By i am sam U2U i am sam i am sam's Gallery
Simon Dyson
Webmaster
Administrator

posted on 28-11-2002 at 00:57 Reply With Quote
Even so, buying a ticket and then playing on the playstation is a bit silly.

I'll be up for Bitterscene once my work is finished. Should be in a couple of weekds.

[Edited on 28-11-2002 by Simon Dyson]

Currently listening to:
jazzy

posted on 28-11-2002 at 01:20 Reply With Quote
buying tickets for gigs?

you are all so passe! i don't buy tickets for gigs - i get them for free for being such a good editor bitch! muhahahahaha!
i think missing king adora and gomez is more than acceptable anyways! gomez are shiiiiiite these days and king adora are ok but had seen them before.
also, i used to leave my essays until the day before the end of term on average so i had no choice but to do them then!

Currently listening to:
Simon Dyson
Webmaster
Administrator

posted on 28-11-2002 at 01:26 Reply With Quote
So why buy tickets in the first place then?

Currently listening to:
jazzy

nus demo

and i got numerous people to go on the demo so it was a much worthwhile trip! muhahaha! payday tomorrow! yay! my buying list for tomorrow is as follows
Jet - Dirty Sweet (1000 only vinyl - Aussie band who are going to be fuckin huge if you believe the nme! And the vinyl isn't available here - import from Oz!)
Liars - Fins To Make Us More Fish-Like
The Rapture - House Of The Jealous Lovers
Ben Kweller - EP Phone Home EP(featuring his bk baby rap - like ice ice baby!)
My Morning Jacket - Sweatbees EP

Currently listening to:
jazzy

tickets

because i had no power then - i do now!!!!

Currently listening to:
jazzy

posted on 29-11-2002 at 21:48 Reply With Quote
Mahony Tomorrow Night!!!!

Mahony
Fagin's Den/Molly Malone's/Whatever it's called
8pm - 2am
Good music, much beer, much drunkeness
And you're all coming!!!!

Currently listening to:
mojo
I should get a life

posted on 30-11-2002 at 01:43 Reply With Quote
sorry.......going to the big cheese! hehe!

*mojo*

Currently listening to:
Simon Dyson
Webmaster
Administrator

posted on 30-11-2002 at 15:32 Reply With Quote
I'm gonna have to chuck you of the forum for such treachery!

...just joking

Currently listening to:
mojo
I should get a life

posted on 30-11-2002 at 16:27 Reply With Quote
i should chuck myself off for going to something so degrading......but hey i love dancing! so what's a girl to do?!!!

*mojo*

Currently listening to:
Simon Dyson
Webmaster
Administrator

posted on 30-11-2002 at 17:53 Reply With Quote
Put your favourite album on really loud and dance round your room....that's what I do anyway.

Failing that wait for the next IndieSoc night!

Currently listening to:
jazzy

posted on 30-11-2002 at 17:54 Reply With Quote
mahony

so who's coming?

Currently listening to:
<<  1    2    3  >>

Not logged in
Last active: Never

Website developed by Simon Dyson 2003
Forum powered by XMB 1.8 Partagium Final Beta (Build: 14120211PM)
Developed By Aventure Media & The XMB Group 2002
Processed in 0.2138429 seconds, 60 queries
Bad Behavior has blocked 678 access attempts in the last 7 days.