» Forum
» Today's Posts
» Stats

Threads: 7432
Members: 975

Hot Topic:
»
Newest Post:
» Cable TV meets the internet (Carl, 10-12-2016 - 13:35)
Member of The Day:
» (No posts)
Newest Member:
» onzappe (4-7-2008)

» Who's Online []
Guests: 891 Guests
Members: 1 Member

Mercury Rising

Key []
Super Administrator
Administrators
Super Moderators
Moderators
All Registered Members

[ Members Visited Today ]

IndieSoc
Advanced Search

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  3    4    5    6  >>
Author: Subject: We don't care where they live, leave our forum alone!!!
Mercury Rising
I should get a life

Mood:
posted on 22-2-2006 at 08:03 Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by bart@heart

sup guys, just decided that i was bored enough to put the truth out there. Springfield is in the following state: Utah. Don't ask for further proof but i'll explain a little bit.

One episode, they show a map of the United States and how they travel cross country... then after their trip, they show "Springfield (home)" on the map, in the upper-right hand corner state of the four-corners states (the spot on West side of country where 4 states meet at one point). I looked up this state, not knowing much about geography, and it showed that it was Utah.

Also, I am closely related to David Cohen, and he told me, so don't refute please.

'Refute' means to convincingly argue against with evidence in support but you use it to support your nepotistic argument - you say 'here is my evidence' and then move on to say that you can't prove me wrong with evidence because I'm related to them anyway. That's a very poor use of 'refute'.

[Edited on 22-2-2006 by Mercury Rising]

I feel that life is divided into the horrible and the miserable. That's the two categories. The horrible are like, I don't know, terminal cases, you know, and blind people, crippled. I don't know how they get through life. It's amazing to me. And the miserable is everyone else. So you should be thankful that you're miserable, because that's very lucky, to be miserable.

Currently listening to:
View Mercury Rising's Profile View All Posts By Mercury Rising U2U Mercury Rising
nater1234

Mood: No Mood.
posted on 25-2-2006 at 01:56 Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by pete_lastcaress

Hello. This is my first thread, a scary moment

As students, we are legally obliged to watch the Simpsons as often as possible. So does anyone know which state Springfield is in? Annoying new episodes make a big thing that if you follow the clues you can work it out. This is utter geekery but unleash your inner Prof. Frink and let's have a crack at it.

EDIT:
Look, you fucking morons who keep finding this thread from google or wherever. When you couldn't find a reply button did you not consider that the thread might be locked??!?!? Why then did you proceed to press the New Thread button? Stop creating new threads to give us your boring reasons why the simpsons come from your favourite state. The sad thing is you even had to make the effort to create a profile before you could post! Are you really that lonely? We don't give a shit! And if you do it again we'll break your fucking legs! Get it?

[Edited on 2-6-2005 by Simon Dyson]

[Edited on 21-2-2006 by TC]

The Simpsons live in the state of Michigan, where there also is a Shelbyville. In one episode, where Bart is looking for money, he brings a soda pop bottle into the Kwik E Mart and asks Apu for his dime please, and no squishy. Michigan is the only state that has a 10 cent bottle deposit law.

Sound Plausable?

Currently listening to: Casacda- Every Time We Touch
View nater1234's Profile View All Posts By nater1234 U2U nater1234
Seamus

Mood: still drunk
posted on 25-2-2006 at 10:48 Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by pete_lastcaress

EDIT:
Look, you fucking morons who keep finding this thread from google or wherever. When you couldn't find a reply button did you not consider that the thread might be locked??!?!? Why then did you proceed to press the New Thread button? Stop creating new threads to give us your boring reasons why the simpsons come from your favourite state. The sad thing is you even had to make the effort to create a profile before you could post! Are you really that lonely? We don't give a shit! And if you do it again we'll break your fucking legs! Get it?

[Edited on 2-6-2005 by Simon Dyson]

[Edited on 21-2-2006 by TC]

That's interesting... This forum doesn't let you say sh*t, but it does let you say fucking...

"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasting time."

Currently listening to:
View Seamus's Profile E-Mail Seamus View All Posts By Seamus U2U Seamus MSN Profile
Simon Dyson
Webmaster
Administrator

posted on 11-7-2007 at 10:32 Reply With Quote
Springfield, Vermont, to host Simpsons premiere

Currently listening to:
View Simon Dyson's Profile E-Mail Simon Dyson Visit Simon Dyson's Homepage View All Posts By Simon Dyson U2U Simon Dyson Simon Dyson's Gallery Simon+Dyson 's ICQ status
joediddly

posted on 11-7-2007 at 10:42 Reply With Quote
All hell breaks loose...

Currently listening to:
View joediddly's Profile View All Posts By joediddly U2U joediddly MSN Profile
jazzy

Mood: discombobulated
posted on 11-7-2007 at 12:58 Reply With Quote
now all we need is conclusive proof that god does/n't exist and we can all go home...

"In descending order of vehemence, my objections to the Tory species stem from a) everything they do, b) everything they say, c) everything they stand for, d) how they look, e) their stupid names and f) the noises I imagine they make in bed."

Currently listening to:
View jazzy's Profile Visit jazzy's Homepage View All Posts By jazzy U2U jazzy jazzy's Gallery MSN Profile
Carl

posted on 12-7-2007 at 11:51 Reply With Quote
The past is a foreign country indeed. To think that we used to discourage fly-by Simpsons postings back in the day. Now it would be good just to see someone post on here at all!
Currently listening to:
View Carl's Profile E-Mail Carl View All Posts By Carl U2U Carl
TC

Mood: Safe as f***
posted on 27-7-2007 at 13:42 Reply With Quote
Deja-vu

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2380280768&topic=2858

http://groups.msn.com/thetcfunpicarea - you're one stop shop for quality pics in hotpants, crazy shirts, cultural and historical sites, and a lads holiday in ibiza

Currently listening to:
View TC's Profile Visit TC's Homepage View All Posts By TC U2U TC TC's Gallery MSN Profile
Mercury Rising
I should get a life

Mood:
posted on 10-4-2012 at 22:55 Reply With Quote
Oregon
Currently listening to:
View Mercury Rising's Profile View All Posts By Mercury Rising U2U Mercury Rising
<<  3    4    5    6  >>

Not logged in
Last active: Never

Website developed by Simon Dyson 2003
Forum powered by XMB 1.8 Partagium Final Beta (Build: 14120211PM)
Developed By Aventure Media & The XMB Group 2002
Processed in 0.1021192 seconds, 44 queries
Bad Behavior has blocked 337 access attempts in the last 7 days.