» Forum
» Today's Posts
» Stats

Threads: 7432
Members: 975

Hot Topic:
»
Newest Post:
» Cable TV meets the internet (Carl, 10-12-2016 - 13:35)
Member of The Day:
» (No posts)
Newest Member:
» onzappe (4-7-2008)

» Who's Online []
Guests: 2954 Guests
Members: 1 Member

Bozzaholic

Key []
Super Administrator
Administrators
Super Moderators
Moderators
All Registered Members

[ Members Visited Today ]

IndieSoc
Advanced Search

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: Peep Show
dunnerz

Mood: 9-to-5
posted on 27-4-2007 at 07:49 Reply With Quote
Peep Show

Surprised no one has started a thread on it yet.

I only watched the last series on DVD about 6month ago (hungover sunday morning around a mates house) - brilliant!

So, I was excitedly waiting for this series to start - and I wasn't disappointed. It has been Laugh out Load funny so far - Mark in the strip club and Jez's dialogue when sleeping with sofe, and sofe's mum!

Currently listening to:
View dunnerz's Profile E-Mail dunnerz Visit dunnerz's Homepage View All Posts By dunnerz U2U dunnerz dunnerz's Gallery dunnerz 's ICQ status MSN Profile
dunnerz

posted on 27-4-2007 at 07:53 Reply With Quote
I should add - they have already commissioned the fifth series - although the tv ratings are not too great, apparently the DVD sales are pretty good.
Currently listening to:
View dunnerz's Profile E-Mail dunnerz Visit dunnerz's Homepage View All Posts By dunnerz U2U dunnerz dunnerz's Gallery dunnerz 's ICQ status MSN Profile
Matt Paradise

Mood: Pimpin
posted on 27-4-2007 at 08:07 Reply With Quote
Putting it on Friday night when most of your target audience are out is probably not the best idea to get the ratings up.

I often go to sleep with pyjama bottoms, socks and a t-shirt on. When I awake I am naked. This is a popular phenomenon, known in scientific circles as theft. My family members steal my clothes in the night and sell them down the market. I often walk to work and see kids wearing the clothes that only the night before I was sleeping in. It is a disturbing development.

Currently listening to:
View Matt Paradise's Profile View All Posts By Matt Paradise U2U Matt Paradise
jesus
I should get a life

Mood: uproar
posted on 27-4-2007 at 08:30 Reply With Quote
4od is great for this. I love Peep Show, although last wekk's was terrible. The one before was class, I nearly soiled myself when he pulled the head off the pheasant.

I would like to see the skyline and city lights of New York or Tokyo and then come back to the green fields we know and do nothing, and sleep, and do that again and again...

Currently listening to:
View jesus's Profile E-Mail jesus View All Posts By jesus U2U jesus
jazzy

Mood: discombobulated
posted on 27-4-2007 at 08:57 Reply With Quote
the first episode was genius. the second wasn't so good - not sure i like what they did with johnson. went a little ott for my liking. hopefully tonight's will be a return to form. and nancy is back as well - hurrah!

"In descending order of vehemence, my objections to the Tory species stem from a) everything they do, b) everything they say, c) everything they stand for, d) how they look, e) their stupid names and f) the noises I imagine they make in bed."

Currently listening to:
View jazzy's Profile Visit jazzy's Homepage View All Posts By jazzy U2U jazzy jazzy's Gallery MSN Profile
dunnerz

posted on 27-4-2007 at 09:22 Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by jesus

4od is great for this. I love Peep Show, although last wekk's was terrible. The one before was class, I nearly soiled myself when he pulled the head off the pheasant.

or sky+ (incidentally, I think sky+ could be one of the best inventions of the modern era!!!)

Pulling the head off the pheasant was brilliant - as was the abuse Jez sent at sofe's dad when he thought he couldn't hear him

Currently listening to:
Matt Paradise

Mood: Pimpin
posted on 27-4-2007 at 09:50 Reply With Quote
Last week's was still pretty good, despite Johnson going sleazy American.

I often go to sleep with pyjama bottoms, socks and a t-shirt on. When I awake I am naked. This is a popular phenomenon, known in scientific circles as theft. My family members steal my clothes in the night and sell them down the market. I often walk to work and see kids wearing the clothes that only the night before I was sleeping in. It is a disturbing development.

Currently listening to:
View Matt Paradise's Profile View All Posts By Matt Paradise U2U Matt Paradise
joediddly

Mood: No Mood.
posted on 27-4-2007 at 11:18 Reply With Quote
Aye, it is brilliant. I've been systematically working my way thru all 3 series this past week. Fuck revision I say.

Currently listening to:
View joediddly's Profile View All Posts By joediddly U2U joediddly MSN Profile
Bloodflowerbill

Mood: No Mood.
posted on 26-10-2007 at 20:56 Reply With Quote
Win copies of Peep show 4 on DVD
http://www.godisinthetvzine.co.uk/content/content_detail.php?id=2028&type=Features

Currently listening to:
View Bloodflowerbill's Profile Visit Bloodflowerbill's Homepage View All Posts By Bloodflowerbill U2U Bloodflowerbill

Not logged in
Last active: Never

Website developed by Simon Dyson 2003
Forum powered by XMB 1.8 Partagium Final Beta (Build: 14120211PM)
Developed By Aventure Media & The XMB Group 2002
Processed in 0.1800680 seconds, 44 queries
Bad Behavior has blocked 415 access attempts in the last 7 days.